Current Agenda and Notes
- Agenda-June 1, 2015
- Agenda-May 4, 2015
- Management Team Minutes 5-4-15
- Agenda-April 6, 2015
- Management Team Minutes 4-6-15
- Agenda-March 2, 2015
- Management Minuttes 3-2-15
- Agenda-2- 2-2015
- Management Team Minutes 2-2-15
- Agenda-1- 5- 2015
- Management Team Meeting Minutes 1-5-15
- agenda 12-1-14
- Management Team Minutes 12-1-14
- Management Team Minutes-11-3-14
- Management Team minutes 10-6-14
- Managment Team Minutes 9-2-14
- Management Team Minutes 8-4-14
Contact the Merced County UCCE 4-H office if interested in serving on one of the 4-H management boards.
The 4-H Management Team is responsible for the general direction of the Merced County 4-H Youth Development Program. This entity manages, directs, and, with the assistance of volunteer youth and adults, administers the majority of the 4-H program.
The management vision is a shared management of programs where adults, teens and staff work together toward a common goal of youth development which reflects the diversity of the community.
All meetings of the Management Team are open to everyone (parents, project leaders, members, visitors, etc.). The 4-H Team meetings are usually held on the first Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. call 209 385-7418 to confirm.
The Management Team consists of three (3) Boards of Directors. Each of the Directors is responsible for a specific focus. Directors appoint commissions and/or key leaders to assist with the assigned responsibilities.
The three boards are:
|Educational Development Board|
|Promotional Development Board|
|Resource Development Board|