Merced County 4-H: Something for Everyone
For up-to-date information about COVID-19 please access the Merced County website: https://www.co.merced.ca.us/3350/Coronavirus-Disease-2019.
UC ANR Directive on
planning for in-person meetings/events/gatherings
- Cancel, postpone or conduct online all 4-H club, council, project meetings/events/gatherings statewide through April 30, 2020.
- During this time, 4-H volunteers, and program participants may not represent 4-H at in-person meetings/events/gatherings.
- Leaders and event planners should assess meetings/events/gatherings that are scheduled for May 1-31, 2020 and plan for the possibility that there may be extension of this directive, requiring additional cancellations.
- ANR’s Emergency Response Team will re-assess the situation in two weeks (April 6), and every two weeks thereafter.
- If the Governor’s order is lifted, modified, or other public health guidance concerning in-person gatherings is issued, this date will be reassessed and new standards for public gatherings will be provided.
Jennifer Sirangelo, President & CEO, National 4-H shares a statement on COVID-19 and its impact on 4-H communities across the country.
Coping with the stress and anxiety brought on by COVID-19
Visit California 4-H for links to more information regarding COVID-19 from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
What Can 4-H Do For You?
|- develop responsibility
||- learn to live and work with others
|- leadership skills
||- develop a positive self image
|- gain skills & knowledge
||- achieve satisfaction from accomplishments
We Want You Here!
SUMMER SCIENCE ACADAMY 2014
What's Happening in Merced County 4-H