Merced County 4-H: Something for Everyone
In cooperation with the COVID-19 shelter-in-place order, The University of California Cooperative Extension Merced County, including the 4-H Youth Development Program staff is working remotely. We are still here to answer your questions and address needs during this unprecedented situation and will return your email as soon as possible.
Russ Hill, 4-H YDP Advisor, email@example.com
Darlene McIntyre, 4-H Program Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jose Campos, 4-H Program Representative-Latino Community Outreach, email@example.com
Alexxis Rudich, 4-H Secretary, 209-385-7418, firstname.lastname@example.org
For up-to-date information about COVID-19 please access the Merced County website: https://www.co.merced.ca.us/3350/Coronavirus-Disease-2019.
UC ANR Directive on
planning for in-person meetings/events/gatherings
- Cancel, postpone or conduct online all 4-H club, council, project meetings/events/gatherings statewide through April 30, 2020.
- During this time, 4-H volunteers, and program participants may not represent 4-H at in-person meetings/events/gatherings.
- Leaders and event planners should assess meetings/events/gatherings that are scheduled for May 1-31, 2020 and plan for the possibility that there may be extension of this directive, requiring additional cancellations.
- ANR’s Emergency Response Team will re-assess the situation in two weeks (April 6), and every two weeks thereafter.
- If the Governor’s order is lifted, modified, or other public health guidance concerning in-person gatherings is issued, this date will be reassessed and new standards for public gatherings will be provided.
Jennifer Sirangelo, President & CEO, National 4-H shares a statement on COVID-19 and its impact on 4-H communities across the country.
Coping with the stress and anxiety brought on by COVID-19
Visit California 4-H for links to more information regarding COVID-19 from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
What Can 4-H Do For You?
|- develop responsibility
||- learn to live and work with others
|- leadership skills
||- develop a positive self image
|- gain skills & knowledge
||- achieve satisfaction from accomplishments
We Want You Here!
SUMMER SCIENCE ACADAMY 2014
What's Happening in Merced County 4-H