NEW YOUTH MEMBER
Steps to Enroll a New 4-H Youth
Welcome to 4-H! Please take a moment to review the 4-H Membership Policy. To enroll, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Enroll in 4hOline or complete a paper enrollment package.
- You will be required to enroll in at least one 4-H club and one project within that club. For a list of current clubs and the projects they offer, please go to this page. Some clubs have limited space, so please contact the Club Leader before you create your 4hOnline profile.
- If you are having trouble with 4hOnline, please consult this help page.
- If you need a paper enrollment package (i.e. you have no internet access) please contact the club leader of the club you wish to enroll.
Step 2: Pay the $65 enrollment fee to your Club Leader or pay online at the link below.
- Cash or a check made out to the 4-H club are both acceptable forms of payment.
- You can also pay online-Payment Survey
You may not begin participating in 4-H activities until both steps have been completed.
You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
If you have any questions about enrolling a new youth member, please contact the Merced County 4-H Office at 209-385-7418.